Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fireworks and the Big Apple

It's Guy Fawkes Day this coming Sunday. This will be our first opportunity to celebrate this fireworks festival in London. Unfortunately I won't be in town. I'm scheduled to fly to New York on Sunday morning for nine days. There are a number of fireworks displays on Friday and Saturday so all is not lost.

Garry will be joining me in the Big Apple on Wednesday next week, arriving in time to celebrate his birthday on the following Sunday. I'll be taking a four-day weekend so that we have plenty of time together. Garry tells me that he's planning to do a little Christmas shopping. I've also got a few surprises lined up for him. Roll on New York.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will have a great time in New York --Take care!