Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On the road again


I have more business travel over the next few weeks. I'm off to Madrid for 48-hours on Wednesday evening, then off to Amsterdam two weeks later for another 48-hour dash across the channel. Then its away for Easter in early April to a secret location (I can't tell you or I'll spoil the surprise for Garry's parents), then I'm off to Paris for a week on business and finally finishing April with a 36-hour stint in Milan.

May already has a holiday booked in Turkey so the travel doesn't stop for a while yet. June also has a weekend away with my parents planned and then July has at least another two trips; one to Austria and then off to Australia via the USA.

Phew! I'll have every inflight magazine read from cover to cover for the next six months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.