Friday, July 13, 2007

4000,16, 8.2,282


My visitor counter passed the 4000 mark overnight. I installed this counter back in March last year. Over the last 16 months an average of 8.2 daily visitors have read 282 separate postings. I'm now averaging 1000 visitors every 100 days.

December last year was my most prolific month of posting. I posted 24 times during the month, closely followed by 22 posts in January this year. That makes an average of 17.6 posts a month, or once every two days. No wonder Garry tells people I always have my head in my laptop. Thanks for reading folks.

In the coming months I'll be sharing news of:
  • our forthcoming USA trip (Miami, New Orleans, San Diego)

  • a brief return to New Zealand and Australia

  • business trips to Madrid and New York

  • a long weekend in Malta

I'm particularly looking forward to our stopover in New Orleans. I'll be catching up with my long-standing friend Michele and her American husband David. Michele and I first met in 1990 during my second visit to Australia. I doubt that either of us would have predicted we'd be living on opposite sides of the planet 17 years later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, I think I have read just about every blog and very interesting and informative they are too. Apparently a lot of others think so as well. I've seen you in action with your head in your laptop late into the night, even after a long day ---Keep up the good work!!!