Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gold, gold, gold


Virgin Atlantic upgraded my frequent flyer status to Gold this week. Qantas has also renewed my Platinum status for another year. I am now a top level air points member with two airlines; Qantas and Virgin Atlantic. Garry is also a Platinum member with Qantas. As you'd expect, we're gathering a growing mass of air miles. I expect to pass 600,000 miles with Qantas before Christmas. I also have enough points with Virgin Atlantic now to fly Garry and I free to the Caribbean.

I've clocked up an astonishing 55 flights so far this year, flying more than 150,000kms across five continents. I have four additional flights already booked before the end of the year and anticipate a futher three will be added to this tally before I'm done. By the time we're back from Dubai I will have been out of the UK for more than 100 days in 2007 .

No comments: