Friday, December 14, 2007

Year Three Begins


Today Garry and I celebrate the second anniversary of our arrival in London. It's extraordinary to discover how swiftly two years have passed. As I read through this blog I am reminded once again that so much has happened. As you'd expect, our relocation has had its ups and downs. However, Garry and I look back on the last two years as an amazing experience. No doubt there are plenty more adventures ahead. Dubai, Scotland, Helsinki, Iceland, Panama and Mexico are already pencilled in for 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thinking of you both on the13th and yes, the time has flown.What did you think of Stonehenge. I thought it was awesome but Murray wasn't that impressed. The day we were there it was freezing cold and blowing a gale.

Swatch said...

We loved Stonehenge. It was amazing to think that the whole thing was thousands of years old, just sitting there in the middle of nowhere.