Saturday, April 19, 2008

The airport is my friend


Tomorrow I catch an overnight flight to India for another week on the road for work. I'll be visiting three cities in five days; New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. This trip kicks off several months of heavy travel. However, most of it is for pleasure this time rather than work.

Garry and I are off to Helsinki in early-May for a three-day weekend getaway. This is another side trip on our round-the-world ticket. I'll then be off to the USA for another business trip, hitting both coasts before returning to London. Hopefully will be my last business trip until August.

In June I have a surprise weekend booked for Garry and I to celebrate our fifth anniversary together. My best friend, Brendan, then arrives from Sydney for five weeks of sight-seeing. We've already booked a long weekend in Berlin for July. Garry and I then make our way back down under via Panama and Mexico in early-August. Phew!

No comments: