Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost ready to go


Our holiday is almost underway. In less than 24 hours we'll be in the air and on our way to Asia. Garry's upstairs packing his suitcase as I type this post. I've also finished printing out our hotel booking confirmations. Stayed tuned for plenty of photos in the weeks ahead.

Oh - the photo above? My recent post about the 40th anniversary of Apollo 11 prompted my brother, Matt, to email this photo to me. It's my niece, Brooke, at the Auckland Observatory learning about the moon landings. It's great to see another generation discovering the exploits of the Apollo astronauts.

1 comment:

Matt said...

How very exciting for Brooke. She is delighted to think she has been published in your blog. She is asking me every second day when I am taking her back to the observatory so another trip might be on the cards soon. Thanks Matt