Sunday, May 28, 2006

On the road again

Garry and I were talking about our forthcoming travel plans today. It seems that I have quite a hectic schedule from now until the end of the year. At this stage I have no fewer than ten trips in my diary:

JUNE: Amsterdam (work)
JULY: Prague
AUGUST: Japan, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (work)
SEPTEMBER: Milan (work) and Switzerland
(Garry's offered to take me to Geneva for my birthday. The flights are on special for less than £42 each).
OCTOBER: India (another company planning meeting)
DECEMBER: Russia
(We're looking at a holiday package that does St Petersburg for Christmas, then Red Square in Moscow for New Year's Eve)

Garry's also keen to do ANZAC day in Turkey next year. Of course, I'll be doing my regular flights around Europe for work during this period. We'll also be having the odd weekend away to see the sights of England. Phew! A quiet weekend at home starts to sound like heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking very forward to your visit to Oz. Where are you going to go after you've seen the world? -- the moon, I guess, is always beckoning.