Saturday, January 27, 2007

More family on the way

Garry and I are about to be innundated by family visitors. Garry's parents are scheduled to arrive just before Easter, making their first visit to Europe. Soon after their departure, Garry's Aunt and Uncle arrive, also on their first tour of Europe. Finally, at the end of May, my parents arrive in time for my Auntie's 80th birthday celebration. Weeks before flying my father will have celebrated his 70th birthday. I guess we'll see plenty of champagne flowing before the last of our guests head home.

It will be wonderful to share our life in Europe. We're looking forward to showing off Swiss Cottage and our favourite parts of London. However, I suspect we'll be ready for a holiday by the time it's all over. Thank goodness we've booked flights to the USA, New Zealand and Australia in August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled to be able to see your home in London this year and not 2008. John has already counted down the sleeps!!
See you soon