Saturday, October 21, 2006

The amazing disappearing man

You'll recall that Garry and I started the CSIRO Wellbeing Diet in August. I'm aiming to eventually lose 10kgs (22lbs). I'm pleased to announce that I reached my first weight milestone today (15lb loss), two months into the program. I've lost 5cm from my waist and 6.8kg in weight. Garry has also lost a lot of weight. I'm not permitted to say how much in a public forum like this, but I can say that he's looking better for it.

The improvement is starting to take its toll. I have two suits that I'm now simply swimming in. Both were brought in January. Many of my shirts are also looking like fabric tents rather than fashionable outfits. At this rate I'll need a new wardrobe for Christmas. Thank goodness the sales will start soon after!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done !!! As usual, I'm starting my diet tomorrow. Ha Ha