Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time travel

The wonderful thing about this blog is that I now have a two-year history of life in London. It's fascinating to look back and recall what happening on this date in 2006 and 2007. Two years ago I'd just returned from a business tour of Scandinavia. Oslo had almost a metre of snow on the ground and my luggage had gone on tour in Copenhagen. This time last year I was off to Amsterdam for another business trip. On this occasion I was speaking on online social media at a local industry event.

This week I hosted a series of full-day meeting at our new office in London. This was the second time in a month that I've held meetings in London for international guests. Together, they are the first such meetings I'd held in London. My general practice has been to hold such events away from London. It's an odd feeling to be 'working from home' after so much business travel.

No comments: