Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More air miles


My travel diary is filling fast. In the months ahead I have at least four flights scheduled, including a quick two-week business trip around the world. First up is a week for business in New York in late-February. I then fly back to London, change my clothes and head off to Beijing, Sydney and San Francisco. That puts pay to the first couple of weeks in March.

I'm currently scheduled to arrive back in London the day before Garry and I head to Pisa for the weekend. This brief dash to Italy is a special 4oth birthday gift for Garry. Three weeks later and it's time for an extended Easter break exploring Southern Spain. We have Granada and Rhonda in our sights, using Malaga as a base.

Finally, in mid-May I'm scheduled to be back in New York for another week of business. Phew! Yet more air miles are on their way. I'm hoping to burn some of them with a couple of upgrades I've requested while circling the globe next month. I'm praying business is quiet enough for Qantas to welcome my interest in the pointy end of its aircraft.

No comments: