Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another month, another kilo

Garry and I are still following the CSIRO diet. We've certainly been less strict in recent weeks as we've travelled or enjoyed Christmas festivities. However, despite the occassional diversion, I managed to lose another kilo during November. I'm now eight kilos lighter than I was in Summer and only two kilos short of my goal weight of 81 kilos.

I also have another incentive to lose those last few kilos. While shopping for clothes in New York last month I discovered that my waist, while three inches smaller, was inconvienently between sizes. I need another inch off my waist before the post-Christmas sales start.

I could fighting a losing battle this month. I suspect the fare in Russia won't be low calorie, low fat or low carb.

No comments: